Best Emotional quotes and sayings collection. Read and share these famous Emotional quotes images with your friends. Explore and Get ideas about Emotional quotes on Picsmine.
Emotional Quotes & Quotations Collection
• Silence makes the real conversations between friends. Not the saying, but the never needing to say that counts.
• To die and part is a less evil; but to part and live, there, there is the torment.
• When i die, don’t come to my grave to tell me how much you love me and how much you miss me, because those are the words i want to hear while i’m still alive.
• Sometimes you gotta pretend everything is okay.
• Emotion is more powerful than reason emotion is the driving force behind thinking and reasoning emotional intelligence increases the mind’s ability to make positive brilliant decisions.
• Everyone cares when it’s too late.
• The more you care, the more it hurts
• Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. It’s a sing that you have a big heart, and that you aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.
• What is coming, is better than what is gone.
• Give the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate you presence.
• Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts your life will start to change.
Emotional Quotes & Saying Collection
• They Broke The Wrong Parts Of Me. They Broke My Wings And Forgot I Had Claws.
• If You Were Able To Believe In Santa Claus For Like 8 Years. You Can Believe In Yourself For Like 5 Minutes.
• Some Say I’m Too Sensitive But Truth Is I Just Feel Too Much. Every Word, Every Action And Every Energy Goes Straight To My Heart.
• It’s Better To Have Nobody Than To Have Someone Who Is Half There, Or Doesn’t Want To Be There.
• Sometimes It Takes A Good Fall To Really Know Where You Stand.
• My Silence Is Just Another Word For My Pain.
• The Secret Of Being Happy Is Accepting Where You Are In Life And Making The Most Out Of Everyday.
• Life Is Not About Being Rich, Being Popular Or Being The Best Looking. It’s About Being Real, Being Humble And Being Kind.
• I Forgive People But That Doesn’t Mean I Accept Their Behavior Or Trust Them. I Forgive Them For Me, So I Can Let Go And Move On With My Life.
• When I Am Silent I Have Thunder Hidden Inside
More Quotes in Text
That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God. – Albert Einstein
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It’s one of the major happinesses. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear. – Aldous Huxley
Love is the expression of one’s values, the greatest reward you can earn for the moral qualities you have achieved in your character and person, the emotional price paid by one man for the joy he receives from the virtues of another. – Ayn Rand
When the intensity of emotional conviction subsides, a man who is in the habit of reasoning will search for logical grounds in favour of the belief which he finds in himself. – Bertrand Russell
The computer can’t tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what’s missing is the eyebrows. – Frank Zappa
I’m very emotional; I think I may go mad in several years’ time. – Freddie Mercury
For a creative writer possession of the “truth” is less important than emotional sincerity. – George Orwell
I don’t think anyone really is interested in reading about my emotional state. It’s not even interesting to me. – Larry David
The limitation of riots, moral questions aside, is that they cannot win and their participants know it. Hence, rioting is not revolutionary but reactionary because it invites defeat. It involves an emotional catharsis, but it must be followed by a sense of futility. – Martin Luther King Jr