Top Creativity Quotes and Sayings Collection. Read and Share These Wonderful Creativity Sayings With Your Facebook Friends and Relatives.
55 Best Creativity Quotes and Sayings Collection
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. – Albert Einstein
I think it’s fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we’ve ever created. They’re tools of communication, they’re tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user. – Bill Gates
Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm. – Earl Nightingale
Creativity is the ability to introduce order into the randomness of nature. – Eric Hoffer
Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties. – Erich Fromm
I’m 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I’d also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people – I don’t want to judge it or anything – but it’s not for me. It would destroy my creativity. – Henry Rollins
Famous Creativity Quotes
The Creative Adult is the child who survived.
• You Can’t Use Up Creativity The More You Use The More You Have.
• Creativity Involves Breaking Out Of Established Patterns In Order To Look At Things In A Different Way.
• Creativity Is Experimenting Growing, Taking Risks, Breaking Rules, Making Mistakes,Having Fun.
• Creativity Takes Courage.
• Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun
• Creativity Is Allowing Yourself To Make Mistakes Art Is Knowing Which Ones To Keep.
• Creativity Experimenting Growing Taking Risks, Breaking Rules Making Mistakes, And Having Fun.
• Creativity Is Contagious Pass It On.
• Creativity Is Contagious, Pass It On.
• He Who Would Be A Man Must Therefore Be A Nonconformist
• Do Something Creative Everyday
• The Works Must Be Conceived With Fire In The Soul But Executed With Clinical Coolness.
• The Chief Enemy Of Creativity Is Good Sense.
Best Creativity Quotes In Text
Humor has bailed me out of more tight situations than I can think of. If you go with your instincts and keep your humor, creativity follows. With luck, success comes, too. – Jimmy Buffett
Creativity is merely a plus name for regular activity. Any activity becomes creative when the doer cares about doing it right, or better. – John Updike
The chief enemy of creativity is “good” sense. – Pablo Picasso
Punishing honest mistakes stifles creativity. I want people moving and shaking the earth and they’re going to make mistakes. – Ross Perot
Written reports stifle creativity. – Ross Perot
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. – Sophia Loren
Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things. – Steve Jobs
Anxiety is the hand maiden of creativity. – T. S. Eliot