Best Betrayal sayings collection. Read and share these famous Betrayal Quotes images with your friends. Explore and Get ideas about Betrayal Sayings on Picsmine.
Meaningful Betrayal Sayings & Sad Quotes About Betrayal
He that has eyes to see and ears to hear may convince himself that no mortal can keep a secret. If his lips are silent, he chatters with his fingertips; betrayal oozes out of him at every pore. – Sigmund Freud
We have to distrust each other. It is our only defense against betrayal. – Tennessee Williams
• Those Who Don’t Know The True Value Of Loyalty Can Never Appreciate The Cost Of Betrayal.
• To Me, The Thing That Is Worse Than Death Is Betrayal. You See, I Could Conceive Death, But I Could Not Conceive Betrayal.
• Betray A Friend, And You’ll Often Find You Have Ruined Yourself.
• Don’t Fear The Enemy That Attacks You, But The Fake Friend That Hugs You.
• Dealing With Backstabbers, There Was One Thing I Learned. They’re Only Powerful When You Got Your Back Turned.
• I’m Mature Enough To Forgive You, But I’m Not Dumb Enough To Trust You Again.
• I Used To Think Of You As Somebody Who Would Never, Ever Hurt Me.
• An Honest Enemy Is Always Better Than A Friend Who Lies. Pay Less Attention To What People Say, And More Attention To What They Do. Their Actions Will Show You The Truth.
• It Wasn’t Your Fault.. It Was Mine, For Believing Every Word You Said.
• As A Rule The Person Found Out In A Betrayal Of Love Holds, All The Same, The Superior Position Of The Two. It Is The Betrayed One Who Is Humiliated.
Betrayal Sayings & Sad Quotes About Betrayal
• The Saddest Thing About Betrayal Is That It Never Comes From Your Enemies.
• Stab The Body And It Heals, But Injure The Heart And The Wound Lasts A Lifetime.
• Some Of The Most Poisonous People Come Disguised As Friends And Family.
• The Saddest Thing About Betrayal Is That It Never Comes From You Enemies. It Comes From Friends And Loved Ones.
• The Worst Kind Of Hurt Is Betrayal, Because It Means Someone Was Willing To Hurt You Just To Make Them Self Feel Better.
• Sometimes The Person You’d Take A Bullet For Is Standing Behind The Trigger..
• I Am A Good Enough Person To Forgive You. But Not Stupid Enough To Trust You Again.