Best Hurt Quotes And Sayings Collection. Read And Share These Famous Hurt Quotes Images With Your Friends. Explore And Get Ideas About Hurt Quotes On Picsmine.
Hurt Quotes Images
• Be careful how you treat a good woman. She will love you more than anything, treat you like a king, be more loyal than the rest, have your back no matter what, put up with your shit for way too long, always be there when you need her, take you back a hundred times… Then one day she won’t anymore. EVERYONE HAS A BREAKING POINT EVEN THE BEST OF US!!!!
• My biggest mistake is thinking that people care for me as much as i do for them.
• Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you.
• It is not the pain, it’s who it came from.
• Sometimes, i’m not angry, i’m hurt and there’s a big difference.
• Hurt quotes it might take years to realize how hurt you are by the words people speak but it takes even longer to realize how much their actions have hurt you.
• You are strong but there are days you know that you’ve been broken beyond repairs and you can feel the hurt in the core of your being.
• Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie
• It hurt when you’re being ignored by the person whose attention is the only thing you want in the world.
Painful Hurt Quotes & Sayings
• It’s like once you’ve been hurt. You’re so scared to get attached again like you have this fear that every person you start to like going to break you heart.
• They say time heals everything they were wrong.
• It hurts knowing you tried doing your best and it still wasn’t good enough.
• Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say i’m used to it.
• I’m broken
Hurt Quotes In Text
It’s always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it’s just hilarious. – Bill Hicks
A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me. – Abraham Lincoln
Everyone makes a greater effort to hurt other people than to help himself. – Alexis Carrel
Revenge is sweet and not fattening. – Alfred Hitchcock
Figure skating is an unlikely Olympic event but its good television. It’s sort of a combination of gymnastics and ballet. A little sexy too which doesn’t hurt. – Andy Rooney
I didn’t really want to live, so anything that was an investment in time made me angry… but also I just felt sad. When the hopelessness is hurting you, it’s the fixtures and fittings that finish you off. – Angelina Jolie
I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free. – Angelina Jolie
If a university official’s letter accusing a speaker of having a proclivity to commit speech crimes before she’s given the speech – which then leads to Facebook postings demanding that Ann Coulter be hurt, a massive riot and a police-ordered cancellation of the speech – is not hate speech, then there is no such thing as hate speech. – Ann Coulter
I want to make sure I don’t interfere with the success of that team next year. I don’t see any way I could go to practice like most of ’em do, and not hurt the team. I’d go nuts if I tried doing that. – Bear Bryant
There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills. – Buddha
I have never been hurt by what I have not said. – Calvin Coolidge
Hurt Sayings In Text
You know, I have found out in the course of a long public life that the things I did not say never hurt me. – Calvin Coolidge
Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts. – Charles Dickens
When my young men began the killing, my heart was hurt. – Chief Joseph
To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness. – Confucius
Virtuous people often revenge themselves for the constraints to which they submit by the boredom which they inspire. – Confucius
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them. – Dalai Lama
Only Americans can hurt America. – Dwight D. Eisenhower
Too much TV hurts movies. – Elvis Presley