Best Long Distance Relationship quotes and sayings collection. Read and share these famous Long Distance Relationship quotes images with your friends. Explore and Get ideas about Long Distance Relationship quotes on Picsmine.
30 Long Distance Relationship Quotes
- A long distance relationship can only work if there is a plan to end the distance.
- even though they were far apart, there was a closeness, an everydayness, that refused to subside.
- Poem for Long Distance Relationship Quotes
Every day I miss you is another day I fall harder.
Missing you reminds me how much you’re worth it.
Hearing your voice and seeing you smile makes the hurt disappear in a moment.
Having you hold me in your arms makes all my doubts disappear.
Every kiss is a smile waiting to happen.
Each goodbye is a reminder of how much precious every minutes is with you.
- I love you, and you’re worth the distance, because I know one day we will be together, and distance will be a thing of past.
- A thousand miles seems pretty far But they’ve got planes and trains and cars I’d walk to you If I had no other way.
- No matter how far apart we are, you will always be in my heart.
- Love knows no distance.
- Of course, I miss you, It’s All I do.
- I Can’t Sleep, You are so far away from me.
- Distance sometimes lets you know who’s worth keeping and who’s worth letting go.
- It doesn’t matter Where I am; I’m Yours.
- Thinking of you and counting the days until we Meet again.
- No, I am not single. I am in a long distance relationship because my boyfriend lives in the future.
- When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time is long, and no other love can break them apart.
- Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.
- Distance is a test of love, many will fail for those who can’t withstand it, but for those who can, there’s only one answer. ” True Love “.
- Every Night Before I fall asleep,
- I close my eyes and picture you laying next to me,
- with your arms wrapped around my waist.
- You kiss my forehead and whisper “I Love you, good night“.
- as we fall asleep in each other’s arms.
- And every night,
- I fall asleep comforted with the fact of knowing that one day,
- that will happen.
- That’s what keeps me going.
- That’s why I refuse to let you go.
Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. – Margaret Mead
Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others. – Wayne Dyer
Knavery and flattery are blood relations. – Abraham Lincoln
So then, the relationship of self to other is the complete realization that loving yourself is impossible without loving everything defined as other than yourself. – Alan Watts
People could rationally decide that prolonged relationships take up too much time and effort and that they’d much rather do other kinds of things. But most people are afraid of rejection. – Albert Ellis
By having a reverence for life, we enter into a spiritual relation with the world By practicing reverence for life we become good, deep, and alive. – Albert Schweitzer
The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder. – Alfred Hitchcock
Divorce: a resumption of diplomatic relations and rectification of boundaries. – Ambrose Bierce
When I got my first television set, I stopped caring so much about having close relationships. – Andy Warhol
Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships. – Ansel Adams
My relationship to power and authority is that I’m all for it. People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
Almost all of our sorrows spring out of our relations with other people. – Arthur Schopenhauer
As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher’s mound. It was as if I’d been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy. – Babe Ruth
The keystone of the Fascist doctrine is its conception of the State, of its essence, its functions, and its aims. For Fascism the State is absolute, individuals and groups relative. – Benito Mussolini
A sense of duty is useful in work but offensive in personal relations. People wish to be liked, not to be endured with patient resignation. – Bertrand Russell
Work is of two kinds: first, altering the position of matter at or near the earth’s surface relative to other matter; second, telling other people to do so. – Bertrand Russell
God is more interested in your future and your relationships than you are. – Billy Graham